Hi, I’m Melissa (or you can call me Mel!) I have a whimsical and easy going personality and adore photographing weddings of all shapes and sizes.
After receiving my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from The University of Texas at Arlington in May 2010 (go Mavericks!), I fell in love with documenting and telling stories through photographs. I take it upon myself to document clients’ special days and times in their lives with a romantic, sensitive eye: paying extra attention to every detail and having a knack for capturing those exact, perfect moments in time that often escape us in our busy and hectic lives.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Playing the ukulele. It’s my happy little instrument.
- Floral dresses.
- A delicious cup of coffee (seriously that first sip in the morning is an EXPERIENCE.)
- Live music. I love a good concert!
- Trying out bold and bright hair colors.
- Science Fiction.
- Hanging out with my super cool musician husband (and trusted second shooter) Nick!
- Spoiling our two cat children, Niles and George.
Do we seem like we’ll float your boat? Don’t hesitate to reach out today! We photograph weddings in Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton, Texas, and all over the USA. We’re always up for a road trip or adventure, and we proudly support the LGBTQ+ community.